1. Wouldn't it be funny to see this sign posted in River Oaks?
2. While driving into work this morning, I turned on my radio and heard Willie Nelson singing Frosty the Snowman. No way am I listening to that!
3. I like scary movies. I’ve seen a ton of ‘em. Sometimes, I wonder how I would handle certain scary situations if they occurred in my home. Like, when I’m standing in front of my icebox with the door open (one of my fav places to stand), what if when I close the door, a ghost is standing there? Or when I brush my teeth and I bend to spit in the sink, what if when I raise up, I’m not the only image I see in the mirror? And the scariest situation of all is when I’m lying in bed, what if when I open my eyes, and there is a face in my face, or figures standing around my bed? Well, those close to me know exactly how I would react to these situations. First off, I would let out a blood curdling scream (that is a given). A scream so loud that it could possibly scare the ghost. And secondly, I would pee myself (also a given).
4. I don't care too much spending time with people that I have to constantly say, "I'm just kidding."
5. I have decided that bad drivers are not stupid. I think they have been taught the proper way to drive, to use their blinker lights, taught to drive the proper speed in school zones, taught to stop when a school bus' red lights are flashing, taught not to swerve in and out of traffic, etc. No, bad drivers aren't stupid, they are, for the most part... RUDE. Not using a blinker light to let the driver behind you know that you are turning, is thoughtless. Not parking properly and taking up two parking spaces is inconsiderate. When you're first in line at a traffic light, and you're not paying attention when it turns red, and of course, you'll get to go whenever someone honks the horn to wake you up, but there are 2 or 3 cars behind you held back to sit through the next light cycle, well, that's just selfish. Thoughtless and inconsiderate and selfish, equal rude. I see so many rude drivers every time I drive. It's become a game to me to count the rudeness. Hey, I'm OCD, and counting the rude drivers I come across, helps me with my anger. Because you wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry! Hulk Jill SMASH! (Right Mike Petty? Ha!)