Top 5 Benefits of Being Single
My being single has its lonely times. To get me through those lonely periods, I play The Glad Game. That’s when I look for positive factors of living life alone. If you’re in the same situation, you should read my Top 5 Benefits of Being Single. They are listed below.
1. Anytime you wish to take a nap, you may do so, without hearing comments like, "You took a nap this morning! Are you planning on napping all day?"
2. You have all the time you need to reflect and meditate on things that matter to you, without worrying when to start supper.
3. You can eat what you want, without worrying what anyone else would rather have.
4. When moving about the house, the only moans and groans you hear are your own... unless you're being haunted, then that's a whole 'nother story.
5. You are always correct in everything you do, because there is no one there to tell you the truth.
I sincerely hope that I have helped a few of you. Ha! Thank you for reading this post. If you want, visit the rest of my blog. I love you guys!